- Account Basics
- Safety rules for Kids
Safety rules for Kids
We work continuously to keep this platform safe and secure. If you are a child on this platform you must:
- I ask my parents' permission before creating an account on this website, uploading any information or data or giving out any other personal information on the Internet, including: my sex, name, phone number, address, e-mail, school name, my parents' work address/telephone numbers, credit card information, my picture and my passwords.
- Only use discussions forums, or messaging, that my parents have checked out for me and approved.
- When I’m on this site, I will always use a nickname that doesn’t reveal anything about me – including if I am a boy or girl.
- If an online message or comment makes me feel uncomfortable or frightened, I don’t respond to it and will not delete it, instead I tell an adult right away.
- If I want to arrange a meeting with someone I’ve met on here, I tell my parents first and make sure one of them comes with me.
- I will treat people nicely when I’m online and never post or send rude messages or threats.
- I will always ask permission from the author before taking words, pictures or sounds from this website.
- I know that things I read online aren’t always true so I check the information with a parent or teacher.
- I will always check with an adult before opening messages from strangers.
If you are under the age of majority applicable where you are resident, you may only use this service and disclose any personal information with your parent’s or guardian’s express consent.
We only collect personal information for a child under 13 where that students school, district, teacher, parent or guardian has agreed to obtain parental consent for the child to use these services. If you are a child under 13 and have not obtained consent, do not use this service until you have received consent. You may only use specified sections within this website with consent from your teacher, school, district, parent or guardian.
If you believe a child is using this service without consent, please contact us